1. Help you find a mortgage lender or local bank to assist with your lending needs.
2. Create a list of active properties meeting your needs. Search Homes Here!
3. Educate you about of all neighborhoods in the areas you are looking to buy, how quickly homes in those neighborhoods sell, and for what prices.
4. Walk you through the standard offer form and provide you the option of using our company addendum...which provides you with substantial protections not provided in the standard contract.
5. Help you offer a fair price, based on value and work through a negotiating strategy.
6. Recommend inspectors and types of inspections.
7. Assist in interpreting inspection results and negotiating inspection issues.
8. Assist in reading documents like HOA finances and title commitments.
9. Assist in coordinating communications between the lender, title company, seller and buyer
so that everything is properly prepared for closing.
10. Assist you with canceling utilities at your current home and setting up utilities for your new home.
11. Accompany you through a final walk-through of the home before closing and address any issues.
12. Help you through the closing process and closing documents.
1. Identify Your Selling Goals.
2. Create a Market Analysis to Determine the Best Asking Price.
3. Professional Photography & Video.
4. Coldwell Banker, the only company in town that has LEADROUTER!
5. I am a tech-savvy agent! - Important for today’s savvy buyers!
6. Internet Marketing – Over 1000 websites!
7. EXCLUSIVE Advertising - Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and Yahoo.
8. Social Media Advertising- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin & YouTube.
9. Print Advertising - HomeFinder and The Daily Journal.
10. Mail out "Just Listed" postcards to your neighborhood.
11. Host Open Houses.
12. Qualify the Buyer - no time-wasters!
13. Negotiating with the Buyer(s) - I am a very skilled negotiator!
14. Assisting Buyer with Financing - Crucial in today's market!
15. Keeping the Buyer After the Contract is signed - now that’s the trick!
16. Assist in interpreting inspection results and negotiating inspection issues.
17. Help you through the closing process and closing documents. See more here!